At the end of the very long (189 foot) hallway at the Frank Lloyd Wright Darwin Martin House in Buffalo, NY is a Conservatory. This was a very fancy green house with a sophisticated heating system and venting windows at the top. It had many Frank Lloyd Wright touches in it including a statue from a famous sculptor. The now plaster cast of the sculpture is of “Winged Nike” or “The Winged Victory of Samothrace“. The original disappeared or was destroyed when the Darwin Martin house was abandoned in the 1930’s. This copy was made from the same form the original was cast from.
For more on the statue origins see the link: Winged Nike
The original conservatory was demolished in 1967 to make some very poorly designed apartment complexes and at the same time the long hallway or Pergola was torn down. Both were reconstructed to original form in 2004 and 2007.